Parrot breeders in Minnesota by All Parrot Products Parrot Shop
Bird breeders in Minnesota and great prices on Vetafarm Products.
Here's a list of parrot breeders to help you find the right baby & the right breeder in Minnesota . We also have a parrot store with unbeatable prices on all parrot food and parrot supplies. Free Shipping at $95, and a Great Rewards Program.
If you would like to be added to our list all we ask is you share a link back to one of our category pages. Your favorite brand of parrot food, parrot supplement, or parrot toys share more links or say something nice about us on a parrot forum or group and will we move you to the top and or give you a free header add.
If you don't have a website you can still be added just share a link on Parrot Group, Facebook, Google +, or Twitter with a link to us of your favorite bird product. Just email your info please make sure to include your state. Email the Url of the page you linked to us and we will do the rest.
- DeMars, John www.qtaviary.com
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 763-528-3280 City: Isanti
- Breeds: Opaline, Fisher, Masked Lovebirds, Cockatiels, Blue Quakers, Blue-fronted Amazons
- Ships? Yes
- Ginny's Cockatiels www.ginnyscockatiels.com
- Email Cinnamon2005@comcast.net Phone: 763-753-2829 City: Ramsey
- Breeds: Rare Cockatiel Mutations like: Pearls,Pieds,Whiteface,Pastelface, Dominant and recessive silver,yellowcheek,pearl,pied and lutinos and the very rare emerald. Plus + Mixes of color varieties in one cockatiel. All babies are handfed and banded. They are abundance weaned to a diet of seed, pellets, veggies, birdie bread, Volkman Soak and Simmer, brown rice, millet, cherrios and some fruits. All babies are water bottle trained and go to their new home with samples of the foods they are eating and a vintage bird magazine.
- Summers, Kari & Dennis www.summersbirdsandchins.com
- Email email@example.com Phone: 218-820-4152 City: Brainerd
- Breeds: Conures, Ringnecks, Cockatiels, Quakers