Herb Salad For Birds
- Calculated at Checkout
Safe Herbs For Birds - Holistic Herbs For Pet Birds
Herb Salad For Pet Birds - Avian Herbal Bird Salad
One of the most successful changes we made to the overall health and well being of our birds was the addition of this herb mix.
We all like to feed our birds diverse and complete diets. Problem is, caged bird diets are lacking in most of the things our birds need in order to cure common conditions. Feeling “off” can result in the mysterious fluffed bird.
- Loaded with more than 25 Healing Roots, Barks & Herbs.
- All ingredients are Organic, Wild-Crafted and/or Kosher. Human-grade, all natural and pesticide free.
- Enhances - Overall Vigor & Energy, Productivity of the Immune System, Feather Strength & Quality, Breeding Intererst & Results
Offer daily in Separate Cup or Mix with Fresh Vegetables or Soft Foods.
- Astragalus Root astragalus membranaceous – removes free radicals, improves digestion, helpful during times of stress (including breeding, molting or travel), firms loose stools
- Barberry Root berberis vulgaris – contains alkaloids which assist the digestive tract, improves respiratory health, works to suppress harmful yeasts which can rob your bird of important nutrients and supports healthy crop health. Works to improve liver health.
- Basil ocimum basilicum – disease-fighting antioxidants, an anti-inflammatory. Contains antimicrobial properties that fight viruses and infections. Helpful to stimulate appetite in underweight or difficult to feed birds.
- Burdock Root arctium lappa – blood purifier, wound healer, aphrodisiac
- Calendula Flower calendula officinalis – anti-fungal
- Chickweed Herb stellaria media – C, B, D, anti-inflammatory, aids digestion, respiratory
- Dandelion Leaf taraxacum officinale – stomach, vitamins, potassium, calcium, kidneys, aids digestion
- Echinacea Herb echinacea angustfolia – antibiotic, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, stimulates immune system, vitamins
- Elder Berries & Elder Flower sambucus nigra – respiratory, anti-inflammatory, blood, appetite, improves heart health
- Garlic allium sativum – antifungal, antioxidant, fertility, heart
- Ginger zingiber officinale – loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Kelp Granules macrocystis pyrifera – iodine, thyroid, stimulant, mucous membranes
- Lavender Flower lavandula angustifolia – aids digestion, essential oils, stress, metabolism
- Lemongrass cymbopogon – improves crop function, boosts feather quality and appearance, anti-oxidant
- Licorice Root glycyrrhiza glabra – expectorant, supports liver function, anti-inflammatory, yeast infections
- Marshmallow Root althaea officinalis – wounds, calcium, diuretic, demulcent, tonic
- Milk Thistle Seed silybum marianum – protects liver health, heart, lungs, circulation, worms
- Oatstraw avena sativa – calcium, magnesium, yeast infections, thyroid
- Olive Leaf olea europaea – feather problems, immune support, fights infection, anti-parasitic, tranquilizer
- Papaya Leaf carica papaya – improves digestion, benefits eye health, immunity booster
- Parsley Leaf petroselinum crispum – high Source of flavonoid antioxidants, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Pau d’arco Bark tabebuia avellanedae – blood cleanser, fights infections, liver, candida, feather/skin problems
- Plantain Leaf plantago major – kidneys, appetite, diarrhea, anti-inflammatory, heals wounds
mix it into their cooked food